Product Name: Sustanon 250
Product Ingredients: Testosterone propionate, testosterone phenylpropionate, testosterone isocaproate, testosterone decanoate.
Sustanon 250 qualitative and quantitative composition:
- Testosterone Isocaproate: 60mg;
- Testosterone Decanoate: 100 mg;
- Testosterone Phenylpropionate: 60 mg;
- Testosterone Propionate: 30 mg.
Sustanon 250 consists of four esters of testosterone. The product possesses potent androgenic features which are accompanied by powerful anabolic characteristics. It also has anticatabolic effects. Sustanon 250 increases bone mineral density, lean body mass and endurance, while decreasing body fat mass. It also enhances the level of hemoglobin and hematocrit; improves sexual function, including libido and erectile function; increases the number of red blood cells in the blood and improves oxygen transportation. Generally, Sustanon 250 is administrated for cutting cycles.
Sustanon 250 is indicated as an anabolic steroid in bodybuilding. It is also applied for testosterone replacement in men with low or no natural testosterone (hypogonadism). Sustanon 250 might be used as well as a compliment for treating of female-to-male transsexuals.
Contraindications and Cautions:
Sustanon 250 is strictly contradicted in case of prostate carcinoma, breast tumor, hypersensitivity to any of the product’s ingredients, allergy to peanuts or soya, pregnancy and breast feeding. The product contains benzyl alcohol. It is very toxic for infants and children up to 3 years old.
The following patients should be under a constant medical supervision:
- female-to-male transsexual;
- the elderly;
- pre-mature boys;
- children and adolescents.
The patients with the conditions mentioned below should also be very cautious during the treatment:
- heart disease;
- sleep apnea;
- liver disease;
- kidney disease;
- high blood pressure;
- bone cancer;
- cancer and history of endometrial cancer.
It is advised to consult with the physician before starting the medication. Some additional medical test might be required before and during the treatment.
The product does not influence on the ability to drive or use operational machinery.
During Sustanon 250 treatment several adverse effects might occur, such as:
- feeling sick;
- legs or ankles swelling (caused by water retention);
- muscle pain (myalgia);
- itching (pruritus);
- changes in mood, depression or nervousness;
- changes in cholesterol levels;
- changes in red blood cells (polycythaemia);
- changes in results of liver function tests;
- high blood pressure (hypertension);
- breasts enlargement;
- hanges in the sperm formation;
- increase or decrease in sexual desire;
- ejaculation disorder;
- prolonged painful erection;
- growth of the prostate gland;
- worsening of the early stages of prostate cancer;
- increased levels of a blood marker which is associated with prostate cancer (PSA increased).
Pre-mature boys might experience enlarged penis, early sexual development, delayed growth, frequent erections.
The patient should immediately contact his physician in case of any if these occurs.
The most recommended dose of Sustanon 250 is 1 injection of 1ml every three weeks.
Sustanon 250 is injected intramuscularly.
Certain types of medications might affect the treatment. The patient must consult with the specialist about taking additional drugs, such as:
- medicines used to treat epilepsy (phenobarbital);
- anti-coagulants (blood-thinners);
- diabetes medicines.
Sustanon 250 should be kept away from children. The product should be stored at a temperature above 25 °C. The drug must not be frozen.